|Transportation in the World of Deltora|
Ships are a popular form of transport along rivers, particularly the River Tor, as well as used for trade among islands.
Fishing boat Edit
Fishing boats were used to collect fish, especially around Broome.
The muddlet is an unreliable beast of burden.
The horse is an extremely popular form of transport in Deltora, used by the monarch and common travellers.
The cart is used as a means to transport goods and food, commonly pulled by a horse.
The wagon was a metal roller controlled by levers, buttons and a steering wheel. It also included a speedometer.
A cart with wheels was either drawn by goat or horse.
Steam boat Edit
Large vessel propelled by a steam engine.
- ↑ Rodda, Emily. The Forests of Silence. Scholastic Australia. 2000.
- ↑ Rodda, Emily. The Lake of Tears. Scholastic Australia. 2001.
- ↑ Rodda, Emily. Cavern of The Fear. Scholastic Australia. 2002.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Rodda, Emily. The Silver Door. Scholastic Australia. 2012.
- ↑ Rodda, Emily. The Third Door. Scholastic Australia. 2013.