Islands and other geographic features Edit
Isle of the Four Sisters Edit
- Main article: Isle of the Four Sisters
The Isle of the Four Sisters was an island that existed in the Silver Sea. Four sisters lived there and kept asleep a huge monster that lived beneath the island with a song. When the sisters were killed by the Shadow Lord, the giant beast woke and smashed the island, causing it to sink beneath the sea.
Two Moons Edit
- Main article: Two Moons (island)
Two Moons is small trading island in the Silver Sea which is mostly covered in treacherous swampland. It was the birthplace of the half-turtle man Tier. The island is shaped like a crescent moon. The island is home to the turtle people.
- Main article: Maris
Maris is home to the mer-like Maris people, the Travellers and the people of Rin. A large mountain rises from the island on top of which dwells a dragon. The people of Rin are the ancient enemies of the Zebak.
Land of the Zebak Edit
- Main article: Land of the Zebak
A land to the east of Maris, home to the war-like Zebak who once enslaved the people of Rin.
Isle of Tier Edit
- Main article: Isle of Tier
The Isle of Tier, also known as the Hungry Isle or simply Tier, is a living isle in the Silver Sea created by the half turtle man Tier.
- Main article: Illica
A small, almost perfectly round island, Illica is home to the Collectors whose ancestors were pirates.
- The name of the sea was not capitalised until Secrets of Deltora, which carried over to the Star of Deltora series.
- Emily Rodda revealed at the Melbourne Writers Festival in 2012, that the islands on which her Rowan of Rin series is set, are located somewhere to Deltora's west. In the Star of Deltora series it was confirmed that the islands, called Maris and the Land of the Zebak, lie in the Silver Sea.